Are you looking for short-term work? Are you creative and self-led, with aspirations to contribute to your society? Sista is a charitable organization that uses arts, media and communications to empower women and girls, raise awareness and advocate on issues that affect them. We are looking for people to do contractual work for the next two months across a variety of projects. If you believe in gender justice and think this is you, then please email us on [email protected] with a CV and two references.
Finance and Admin Consultancy
- Experience in managing finance
- Experience in excel and managing online paper filing system
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team and set own work plan, meet timelines and balance competing priorities
- Available to work up to 10 days until end of August to assist ED with creating financial system
- Development of TORs
- Manage and disbursements of funds
- Creating and updating spread sheets of weekly transactions
- Reviewing and processing reimbursements and procurements
- Ensure compliance with financial internal controls, and ensure that transactions are processed and assets managed in accordance with Financial Manual
- Prepare and monitor budgets for proposals and budget amendments working with the ED
- Provide a report to ED on status of budgets and financial situation
- Prepare donor financial reports in line with donor reporting requirements
- Keep under review the financial and reporting systems.
- Follow up actual donors’ requirements and guidelines
- Monitor ongoing levels of expenditure on individual programs as against budget, and provide timely advice of likely over or under-spends
- Reconcile field cash and project expenditure balances.
- Prepare the consolidated budget for all grants.
- Ability to work well with a team
- Able to assist with mobilizing subjects for photo
- Punctual with good communication skills
- Able to speak English and Bislama
- Able to deliver photos in timely fashion
- Able to produce high quality photos
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Fluent English and Bislama
- Punctual, with good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft word
- Must have own laptop and mobile phone
- Support office errands
- Transcribe audio to text
- Confident to speak with people and assist with logistics and mobilization
- Conduct research and undertake interviews
- Experience with working with social media platforms
- Support other tasks as directed by ED
Please email us on [email protected] with a CV and two references.